Yummy to eat and easy to make, cheese samosas are so delightfully palatable.
Cheese Block : 200 grams
Capsicum : 1
Salt : to taste
Black pepper : 1/4 th tsp (powder)
Mixed herbs : 1/4th tsp
Samosa Wraps ; 1 packet
Oil : to fry
1.Grate the cheese.
2. Add in all the dry ingredients.
3. Take a tablespoon of this cheese mix and fold in a triangular shape in 1 wrap.
4. Heat oil.
5. Shallow fry for a minute till light golden.
6. Drain on a tissue.
7. The samosa have now retained there shape. Fry the required number again in oil to a golden colour. Store the remaining.
8. Can be stored in the deep freezer for a week.