Everything related to cooking,food,diet and family
Diet information and help.
Thursday, August 1, 2013
How to make Chilli Chicken ?
Green Chillies – 6-8 (slit longitudinally)
Spring Onion Tops – 1 cup
Ginger garlic Paste – 2 teaspoon
Pepper Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt – to taste Chicken – 1 Kilogram ( 1 inch cubes)
Soya Sauce – 3 Tablespoon
Egg – 2
Corn Flour – 4 Tablespoon
Capsicum & Onion – 2 each ( cut into 1 inch square pieces)
Oil – 4 Tablespoon
Chicken Stock – 2 cups
(1) Take ½ quantity soya sauce, ½ corn flour,salt to taste & eggs in a bowl,Marinate chicken for 1 hour.
(2) Heat oil in a pan & deep fry chicken cubes on medium flame until tender and golden brown in colour.
(3) Remove and set aside,In the same oil add onion & capsicum slices,ginger garlic paste, green chillies and saute for 3 -4 minutes.
(4) Add a dash of black pepper & salt to taste.
(5) Add chicken stock to this,boil & add remaining ½ soya sauce.
(6) Add fried chicken pieces & cook for 5 minutes.
(7) Add left over ½ corn flour to little water & then add to curry to thicken it.( slowly & stirring constantly to avoid lump formation)cook for 2-3 minutes.
(8) Top up with chopped green spring onion toppings & serve hot.
August 01, 2013
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)